Sesampoort B.V., trading under the name of Sesampoort, respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors concerning the automated processing of personal data. Because we want to be fully transparent for our clients, we formulated and implemented a policy concerning this processing, its purpose, as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights to the best of their ability.
For further information regarding the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Autoriteit persoonsgegevens (Dutch Authority for Personal Data): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Statutory provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “The Website”): https://sesampoort.nl /
- The controller for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also “The Controller”): Sesampoort, Chamber of Commerce number: 17196902.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and its use are strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or any commercial offers and especially not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, videos, sounds, as well as all technical appliances that can be used for the operation of the website and generally all components used on this website, are protected by law by means of intellectual property rights. Every reproduction, repetition, use or adjustment, in any way, of all or part of the website, including technical appliances, without prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit permission or refraining from prosecution..
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator may at any time:
- deny, interrupt or limit access to the website, or parts of it, for a certain category of visitors
- remove all information that disrupts the operation of the website, or conflicts with national or international law, or conflicts with internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is not in any way responsible for failure, malfunctioning, difficulties or disruptions of the operation of the website, which makes the website or one of its functionalities unavailable. The way you try to connect to the website is your responsibility. You yourself must take all suitable measures to protect your equipment and personal data against virus attacks on the internet. You are responsible for the websites and information you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for legal procedures that are filed against you:
- for the use of the website or services available by means of the internet
The administrator is not liable for any damage you have incurred yourself, or third parties or your equipment because of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this.
Should the administrator get involved in a dispute as a result of your usage of this website, it will be entitled to recover all damage they suffer and will consequently suffer, from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data is collected by Sesame Gate and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; by identifiable we mean a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, by means of an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic for the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economical, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator to maintain relations with you and, when applicable, the processing of your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding your data
Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect, rectify or erase their personal data or limit the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com
Any request to this effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, signed and stating the address you can be contacted at. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of submitting your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
If certain information is required to access certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You can receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive these (anymore), you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you have to refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorised use and from any act that infringes the privacy of this person or these persons. The administrator is in no way responsible in the above mentioned situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the website operator is used and stored for the duration provided by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
– Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website, based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of our website visitors. We cannot see who visits our website or from which PC the visit takes place.
– Non-Anonymous Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website, based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of our website visitors.
– Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies used to show relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about the websites visited. This allows organisations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements. Tracking cookies make it possible to draw up profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
Google Analytics anonymised (analytical cookies)
– Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
– Facebook (tracking cookie)
– Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies originating from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Images and products offered
No rights may be derived from the images belonging to the products offered on this website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the administrator’s place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: email@example.com